Mal Mots -- with hints
If you don't still understand any of these, well, it's time for
you to do a lot more reading than you currently are.
- "How do we dove-sail these together?"
- "We need to flush out this document."
- "I think I'd get really board with a normal job."
- "I met him in the receding line."
- "... when I know they won't pass mustard."
- "That's just an exercise in fertility."
- "That's a mute point."
- "... if you can eek out something ..."
- ".. organizational layers just above the rack and file"
- "... the first-class tuition he received was all for not."
- "... we were whist away to the local bakery"
- "We'll get the fridge and bed one day, she says whistfully."
- "... with a deep-seeded grudge ..."
- "There must have been some other more deep seeded reason
- "For all intensive purposes..."
- "Wow did I just see the best sweater! I barely escaped
the store with my $50 still in tack!"
- "Manners are not letting people get away with stuff because
they are claudes."
- "... the point you elude to above".
- "I could care less about..."
- "I've gained so much weight since taking on this
- "We're in unchartered waters now."
- "I came upon this wonderful expert from Pablo Casals."
- "They had the gull to ask for ID and a credit card."
- "As far as I know the pipes went extinct in the early 19th
century and no bonified examples exist."
- "... design that would allow tactile discrimination for the
- "What's the good at retiring at an early age with all that
money if you have completely burnt out with massive cornias on the side?"
- "Maybe then, you can help me flush out the third goal."
"> the toleration of violence in our society is at the root of...
Yeh, they should be horse wiped."
- "I know there are a lot of Scottish Sir names among the
folks living in the Blue Ridge Mountains."
- "... it will reek havoc on ..."
- "My tack on this is..."
- "He looked too calm to be fighting a need to slack his hunger."
- "We have a full contingency of altos."
- "The grief and loss were palatable."
- After this faux pax I guess ..."
Text copyright 2007 by Wayne Morrison, all rights reserved.