Little Known Fictives Facts About Schrödinger
- Schrödinger was an avid surfer. This provided the basis for his
ground-breaking work in wave mechanics.
- Schrödinger's experiments only became thought experiments when the
local animal catcher ran out of kitties.
- He only added the umlaut to his name in order to give his work
legitimacy in the eyes of Americans.
- Schrödinger really liked squirrels.
- He edited the Scupperman edition of Handel's "Messiah".
- He hated beer, except for Black Frost dark.
- Schrödinger invented the middle pedal on the piano.
- Schrödinger preferred Salieri to Mozart.
- He was a pen-pal of H.P. Lovecraft. Their correspondence has been
collected and may be viewed in the Sturm N. Drang Memorial Library at
- Schrödinger quite liked hemiolas, but disliked passing tones.
- He had a shop selling hammers and steel boxes.
- Schrödinger played glockenspiel in the Erdberg Community Marching Band.
Text copyright 2006 by Wayne Morrison, all rights reserved.